Sunday, June 19, 2011

I am at rest these days with anxiety, restlesness, preparedness etc. It is an anxious time.

Not a bad time. But not a good time.

My ex-partner and myself seem to be finding more common ground than possible. I think that is a result of my leaving. That makes me happy and sad at the same time.

Class registration has been sent out, housing will be secured. This is happening.

The effects continue to ripple out. My family has differing levels: my sister is supportive regardless of whatever happens, my parents are supportive but still worried about the things parents are naturally worried about.

I worry about leaving behind a life that to be truthful I haven't even had the past year. I see signs of that changing but, part of me thinks that is just a reaction to me leaving. If I were to stay, would those feelings continue (on the part of both of us?) I don't think so.

So, much is going on. But I am still headed forward but with the weight of others emotions as well as my own, laying on me.

No comments: