Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rhythm

Life at seminary for me (so far) is about finding the rhythm. The movement between classes, studying, taking of my personal life (exercise, going to the grocery etc) and of course the very important need of daily chapel.

It started to strike me today that, yes, I am in seminary. I am here, I am a seminary student.

This happened as I am slowly starting to feel the rhythm. It will become easier and I know there will be some (many?) times when the rhythm I long for goes completely out the window and everything is chaos with papers and exams swarming upon me.

But for now, I am letting some of those last vestiges of anxiety wilt away even as new ones will start to creep in.

This is a learning process, just learning how to fit in, how to live, how to make things work.

No comments: