Friday, April 1, 2011

I continue my wanderings in the desert of my mind. A landscape where at times I see nothing, at times a wonderous sight off in the distance. To my rational self, surely a mirage. But maybe not.
It is a wondering done in solitude from others. And only I can figure the way out. With God's help of course, but talking to other people right now only complicates the path. It's like it not only doesn't help it, it makes it worse.

Maybe I am putting up roadblocks. I don't know.

At times I am so terribly excited I can't sit still. Then I am hit with moments of depression that bring me to tears. Why? I don't really know. I know how my first experience with college turned out. It took me 3 years just to gain my footing. If that happens again I will fail. But I know I'm a different person this time around. I hope so.

I know I develop deep and emotional attachments to places. Moving to another city will be hard. Even if it is only a few hours away.

Late night/early morning ramblings.

I can at least be thankful to God I have such problems to contemplate.

As St Julian of Norwich said, "All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well. "

No comments: