Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another step towards this coming week

I have given myself to the process. My future is not in my hands at this point so it takes a certain amount of peace to be, well, at peace with that.

I met with the Commission on Ministry last weekend. It seemed to go very well. It was a series of four one on one conversations with a member from the COM. I actually enjoyed the entire process. But I don't have any idea how they received me or what they think of me or my 'fitness' for ordained ministry.

But I am putting that entirely aside for the moment. I am readying myself for Haiti. And how I am looking forward to it! I cannot wait. The adventure of travel is one aspect, the airports, being in different places seeing different people. And then of course is going to Haiti.

I will have much to write about when I get back, along with pictures and videos.

No comments: