Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kung Fu

I went back to my martial arts class tonight. I had stopped going back in the summer due to stress and then when I found out I was going to be laid off, well, it didn't seem prudent to spend money on anything extra.

But my instructor offered me a deal, free classes in exchange for helping him market his school. I of course gladly accepted.

In times of crisis you really see the true side of people, hopefully it is a good side more often than not.

Being able to start up my training again is a huge blessing. Tonight was just great. I felt right back at home again.

The training definitely helps with my mental as well as physical well being. I thought I had been staying in shape, I certainly didn't feel like it after about 30 minutes.

What great fun. I am so thankful to have this in my life.

No comments: