Sunday, May 8, 2011

Anticipation

I am existing entirely in anticipation these days. I am waiting to hear back from one seminary and I hope so very much to hear good news. It is my first choice and not only do I hope I am accepted, I hope the financials can work out. But I am also in the process of the final steps of applying to another seminary.

You know that knot that is in your stomach when you are anxious about something? Yeah, that's me. It isn't a bad feeling of dread, but instead a feeling of, 'what comes next? Which is kind of exciting.

It is really all I can think about. My emotions are so up and down, I need to have something settled in my life for once. The last year has been so unsettled and, well, crappy.

So for now I have anticipation. I have plenty of good days behind me. Current times have been challenging but I know better days lie ahead.

No comments: