Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pondering for today

I often wonder how my life would have turned out had just even the slightest of different paths been taken. I'm sure others do this as well.
I'm not unhappy with where my life is, not at all. It is certainly presenting some challenges at the moment. But, any life is going to provide that. My path has been easier than a whole lot of other people and perhaps more difficult than some. In the end that aspect is a wash.
I have just been thinking about the effect each choice can have on our lives. How we interact with each other, how we conduct our lives. How we live out our relationship with God.

These may seem like big subjects but they are carried out on a daily basis in very small ways.

And these small ways can have a great impact on the twists and turns our lives can take.

No comments: