Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday

What a non-day.

Up somewhat early, had coffee, read the sports section, watched some tv, chilled and went to church.

Came home and we both chilled pretty good for most of the afternoon. Funny thing is, my fav tv show, Law & Order: SVU was a marathon on TNT. I started watching it, partner joined in, and then before we knew it, that was our entire afternoon. One episode after another. I loved it though, I loved the fact he watched my favorite show with me over and over.

Then it was time for wine and I had to, just had to, get somewhat of a workout in.

Long story short, all is well, the night is done. Partner is out, I'm off in another bed because he started earlier than me. I'm sitting here in bed on the computer with our girl dog. I'm cool.

Life is good.

No comments: