Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dogs went crazy


The dogs managed to get hold of a couple of branches of the palm trees (even though all the plants are barricaded from them) and the results ended up in the middle of the living room floor.


When I went to vacuum (and upstairs on the white carpet I normally just vacuum up similar looking leaves with the vacuum) I started to see bright green streaks on the carpet. The palm fronds were leaving stains!!


Luckily with the carpet cleaner I was able to get everything up. I had a heart attack for a moment thinking the carpet was stained.


I noticed that Kaiser actually had to (it could only have been him - Zelda doesn't have the length) rear up on one of the chairs and actually bite a couple of the palm ends off.


Oh well, I suppose it's better than destroying the furniture.

No comments: